Search Posts Who's Online Log In
You are not logged in. Click here to log in.
If you are not a member, Sign up here for free!

I lost my Sprint Phone...What do I do???

Mobile Phones Forum / Cell Phone Provider Forums / Sprint PCS Forum

AdrianaNaji
New User

Jul 28, 2004, 11:10 PM

Post #1 of 7 (36302 views)
Can't Post

I lost my sprint phone and I didn't have insurance. Now, I need to buy a phone. They are very expensive and I dont know what to do. Where can I buy a phone and how do I know if I can connect the phone... A friend gave me an old phone from sprint and they told me it could not be connected because the person who had it never finished paying for it. What to do? Frown

Neko
Supreme Overlord

Jul 28, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #2 of 7 (36268 views)
Can't Post

Head on over to the GSM buy/sell/trade forum and purchase yourself a new phone: Click here

Wink

AdrianaNaji
New User

Jul 28, 2004, 11:38 PM

Post #3 of 7 (36266 views)
Can't Post

Thank You, Neko.... I was checking it out. Hope I find one soon!!!

teleguy
Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2005, 5:26 PM

Post #4 of 7 (34553 views)
Can't Post

Note: If you ever lose your Sprint phone, or it is stolen the first thing to do is to send your phone a specially formatted text message to disable it so the thief cannot rack up a big bill with your name on it.

To send the message go to www.sprintpcs.com. Go to Send a Text Message at the bottom of the Home Page. Send the message to your phone # in the format:

\\RESET**<passcode>**RESET

To activate this feature, you must preset it from your phone. It will not work if you have not set it up beforehand. Steps to preset:

From Menu go to Settings>Security, enter your lock code. Then Others>Found Me>Reset/Lock>Enable

This will also erase personal information such as phone book entries, call history and messages. If you have Voice Command service your phone book is still stored on the web, so it is easily transferred to your new phone.

tessanjohn
New User

Jun 23, 2006, 9:08 AM

Post #5 of 7 (32142 views)
Can't Post

I currently have a Sanyo 8200 pm Sprint PCS cellphone. Yesterday, it broke on me. H E L P Frown I called Sprint and because I did not purchase insurance, it cannot be replaced. Quite frankly, I don't think insurance would of covered it anyways. I do not even qualify until August for a $75 credit towards a new phone from Sprint. I cannot wait that long. I do not have a house phone and I have children. This phone is with me at all times. PLEASE someone help. Anyone with a decent priced sprint pcs camera phone (free and clear of ESN), please let me know via e-mail: tessanjohn@yahoo.com. Thanks to all who view and can help me out!! These phones are just way too expensive to purchase outright brand new.

Sunnybell
Novice

Apr 26, 2010, 10:04 PM

Post #6 of 7 (18052 views)
Can't Post

I do celebrate my birthday every year, but the ways are quite various. When I was a little kid, I was so eager to look at the calendar every day just to know how far my birthday was. discount oakley sunglasses When that special day approached nearer and nearer, I began to think about what kind of gift I would get and where would my birthday be spent. The most common gift is cake, but I want some thing as special as a pair of Oakley sunglasses and so on. But my parents won’t buy those things for me because they thought that those are for adults.
http://lovevibramfivefingers.com

mttj
Novice

Dec 9, 2010, 9:19 PM

Post #7 of 7 (12063 views)
Can't Post

I'm looking at getting a new Sprint account and was also interested in pricing used vs. new...

Close Note..