Search Posts Who's Online Log In
You are not logged in. Click here to log in.
If you are not a member, Sign up here for free!

3 Ways to Convert Flash to HTML5

Mobile Phones Forum / Cell Phone Manufacturer Forums / Audiovox Forum

cici116819
Novice

Jan 11, 2012, 3:08 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1294 views)
Can't Post

3 Ways to Convert Flash to HTML5

Method 1: Free Flash to HTML 5 Converter
It is easy to find, no need to install and hassle-free to convert. It supports to convert both Flash files uploaded from your local computer and the online Flash SWF files as well, to HTML5.However, there is no free meal all the time. Converting online has some restrictions of Flash version and Flash components like sound, video, button and ActionScript.
Method 2: Adobe Wallaby to Convert Flash FLA to HTML 5

"Wallaby" is the codename for an experimental technology that converts the artwork and animation contained in Adobe Flash Professional (FLA) files into HTML. To get started and be ready to use it, you can obtain more details directly from Wallaby official website here or my other intro article here.
Method 3: Google Swiffy to Convert Flash to HTML 5

Google Swiffy is an experimental tool allowing developers to convert Flash (SWF) files to HTML5. That means you can reuse Flash content on devices without a Flash Player, even iPhone and iPads. Swiffy's output works in all Webkit browsers, including Chrome and Safari.
Swiffy is a totally new stuff released in July this year, you can view its release notes and download it right now to use. Although it won't convert all Flash content, only ads and simple animations for now, undoubtedlyit has the great potential to become a rising star soon in the Flash to HTML 5 conversion field.

MichaelAmrs01
User

Jan 25, 2012, 1:42 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1253 views)
Can't Post

Hey..I was looking for such ways to convert flash to HTML 5.

But was not getting perfect and specific tutorials,Thanks for sharing the information and the tutorials.

I hope it will help me in understanding the conversion.
buy used cell phones

conniepei
New User

Feb 24, 2012, 3:18 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1035 views)
Can't Post

In Reply To
Hey..I was looking for such ways to convert flash to HTML 5.

But was not getting perfect and specific tutorials,Thanks for sharing the information and the tutorials.

I hope it will help me in understanding the conversion.

I agree with him.thanks!

Money spent on the hollister brain is never spent in vain.

conniepei
New User

Feb 24, 2012, 3:20 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1035 views)
Can't Post

Thanks!

Close Note..