LG enV2 VX9100 Black Smart Phone Review
If you loved the LG enV2, then you won’t want to miss the chance to check out the next version, the LG enV2 VX9100. Lighter and more stylish than the first version, the VX9100 features improved technology, more memory and enhanced capabilities.
Among the upgrades on this version, are a camera that is flush with the phone (some users complained about its predecessors’ protrusion); a full Qwerty keyboard; high speed data transfer via EVDO data; bigger external keys; and built-in arrows for better game control.
Lighter than the original model, the LG enV2 VX9100 smart phone is slightly over four ounces and measures a mere 2.13 x .65.4 inches, making it one of the slimmest and lightest phones on the market.
Another great benefit of its design is the ability to access to an external keyboard and full features without actually opening the phone.
Callers can rest assured that they will have reliable service thanks to a dual-band CDMA network.
Considered one of the best etxting phones on the market, the enV2 upgrade is great for both business and personal use, making it both functional and reliable for almost any setting.
- Black Berry Peal 8120 Smart Phone Review
- Samsung Eternity A867 Black Smart Phone Review
- Motorola Krave zN4 Black Smart Phone Review
- Samsung Intercept Satin Pink, Smart Phone Review
- Samsung Evergreen, Environmentally Friendly, a Smart Phone Review
- Motorola Cliq with Motoblur Titanium, Smart Phone Review
- LG Rumor Touch Purple, Smart Phone Review
- Blackberry Pearl 8120 Black Emerald Cell Phone Review
- Blackberry Curve 8330 Titanium Smart Phone Review
- Blackberry Pearl 8120, Smart Phone Review