Free Government Cell Phone Lifeline Customers Can Reload Minutes at 40,000 Retail Locations
Up until recently, it was only the two largest of the Lifeline wireless providers that were able to offer customers a much more convenient airtime reload option at various retail establishments throughout the country. This is something that gave a significant competitive advantage to these two companies over the smaller Lifeline companies, as well as limited consumer options.
Those days have ended as Ready Wireless has recently introduced an excellent new program option called AirFair. This new program option allows for, even the smallest, wireless companies to offer airtime reload options throughout the country at thousands of extremely convenient retail establishments.
Small wireless carriers providing Lifeline services number in the dozens, and those companies have over 2 million combined customers. The existing AirFair carriers include, with many more quickly lining up to offer the AirFair services, include:
- dPi Mobile
- ReachOut Wireless
- Your Tel America
- Affordable Phone Services
- StandUP Wireless
- Life Tel
Very soon, customers are going to be able to have the option to purchase their additional reload airtime minutes at over 80,000 retail locations. There are many exceptionally well known partners participating, including some of the following retail stores:
- Travel Centers of America
- Murphy USA
- Village Pantry
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Cumberland Farms
After the purchase of AirFair branded reload minutes have been purchased, the minutes will be applied automatically to the customer’s existing Lifeline cell phone.
This is something that also bodes well for the Lifeline program in general. The reason for that is that it makes the program more competitive than it’s ever been. There’s one group that competition is always great for, the consumer.
AirFair has managed to put their company into a situation that’s a win-win-win. The triple win breaks down as follows. The smaller companies providing the Lifeline service manage a win because they’re going to be able to not only retain, but also attract more customers. The retail stores are going to win as they’re going to be offering a new product that is quite attractive. Finally, the customers of Lifeline Wireless are going to win as they’re going to end up with an increasingly more convenient program option.
The simple fact of the matter is that everyone is winning with this situation. Well, everyone is winning with the exception of the top two big companies, that is.
- How to Get Your Free Cell Phone Along With Free Minutes and Coverage
- The Lifeline Free Government Cell Phone Program
- Free Cell Phones along with Free Minutes and Coverage
- Free Government Cell Phones, Millions of Americans Unaware Of Free Cell Phone Options
- Free Government Cell Phones through ReachOut Wireless
- Getting Free Minutes for Your TracFone
- Government Cell Phones- Do you qualify for a free government cell phone?
- Virgin Extends Government’s Free Cell Phone Program
- Free Government Cell Phones, a No Cost and Realistic Option
- Lifeline and Safelink, the Facts