Your Cell Phone and Germs
Are you like so many of us and just drop your cell phone in any place that’s convenient to put it down at? If you are, you should read this prior to continuing to do so.
Many studies that have been put out on both PDAs and cell phones have realized that they both carry significant amounts of bacteria, including some of the following:
- Pseudomonas — Eye Infections
- Staph — Skin Infections
- Salmonella — Stomach Ailments
Many of the electronics we currently use will be sheathed in either a vinyl case or a leather case, which will provide germs a significant playground of creases and crevices to hide in. So what’s the answer?
Keep Your Cell Phone and Other Electronics Clean
By simply using, just a few times per week, a disinfecting wipe you can help keep your phone much cleaner and healthier to be around. Furthermore, be a little bit more conscious of where you’re resting your cell phone and other personal items.
- The Shocking Demographics of Cell Phone Usage
- Viruses and Your Phone – What You Need to Know
- Americans Continue to Ditch Landlines for Cell Phones
- TracFone Senior Value Cell Phone
- Can’t Sleep? Blame Your Cell Phone and Your Computer
- Cell Phone News from CES 2011
- iTag Can Locate Your Android Phone Should It Be Lost or Stolen
- Should Cell Phones Be Allowed in the Classroom?
- Protecting your personal information on your cell phone
- Cash for Recycled Electronics, California Startups Futuristic Kiosk Makes It Possible