Your Cell Phone and Germs
Are you like so many of us and just drop your cell phone in any place that’s convenient to put it down at? If you are, you should read this prior to continuing to do so.
Many studies that have been put out on both PDAs and cell phones have realized that they both carry significant amounts of bacteria, including some of the following:
- Pseudomonas — Eye Infections
- Staph — Skin Infections
- Salmonella — Stomach Ailments
Many of the electronics we currently use will be sheathed in either a vinyl case or a leather case, which will provide germs a significant playground of creases and crevices to hide in. So what’s the answer?
Keep Your Cell Phone and Other Electronics Clean
By simply using, just a few times per week, a disinfecting wipe you can help keep your phone much cleaner and healthier to be around. Furthermore, be a little bit more conscious of where you’re resting your cell phone and other personal items.
- Is Your Cell Phone Number Being Shared By Facebook
- As Rumors Resurface Facebook Denies That They Are Building a Phone
- Facebook Phones Apparently On the Way
- Three Great BlackBerry Apps Not To Miss Out On
- Mobile Gift Cards
- Free Government Cell Phone Lifeline Customers Can Reload Minutes at 40,000 Retail Locations
- TripAdvisor: Savvy On the Road
- Cell Phone Insurance, Do You Really Need It
- Facebook and Twitter Access through Cell Phone Browsers Growing Massively
- Donate Your Old Cell Phone