AT&T Senior Nation 200 Plan, What You Need to Know About It
Tired of paying the high cost of cell phone service for perks and services that you don’t want or need? If you are 65 years or older you now have more options, as more and more cell providers premier discounted plans for seniors to better match their needs.
The AT&T Senior Nation 200 is one such plan, which has been growing in popularity since it was first released in 2008. Offering basic cellular service with 200 anytime minutes and 500 evening/weekend minutes, the plan costs less than $30 per month and gives seniors who don’t make a lot of lengthy calls the opportunity to have an inexpensive plan to use to keep in touch with friends and family as well as make medical and emergency calls when away from their landline.
Of course, just because the plan is geared toward seniors and offers a much lower fee than normal cell service does not mean that it does not offer these basics:
- free in network calls
- caller ID
- call waiting
- voice mail
- call forwarding
- three-way calling
A one to two year contract is required for the service and an early termination fee will be charged in the event you cancel your service before the contract period expires. Still the AT&T senior nation 200 plan remains one of the most popular and useful senior plans available these days.
- AT&T Senior Friendly Cell Phones, Senior Nation 200 Plan
- AT&T Nation 450 w/ Rollover, An Affordable Cell Phone Plan
- Consumer Cellular and AT&T Senior Nation, Two Great Companies and Plans for Senior Citizens
- Senior Citizen Cell Phone Plans
- What Is a Hybrid Cell Phone Plan?
- Senior Value Cellphone: The Least Expensive Cell Phone For Senior Citizens
- AT&T Senior Phone Plans
- How to Choose a Cell Phone Plan
- Choosing the Right Jitterbug Plan for You
- Senior Citizens Can Find Cell Phone Plans Too