Attaching Condoms to Cell Phones a New Chinese Fad
In something that apparently is a move to send the message that “I play it safe” there are some Chinese kids who are now attaching a condom to their cell phone.
Instead of keeping their jimmie, rubber, love glove, safety tool, bulletproof vest, or just calling it just plain condom in their wallet or pocket like we do here in the West the hip and young over in the Far East are just completely putting it out there and saying that hey, “I use condoms and no glove, no love.” This writer says the following, awesome for you, you proactive Chinese teenagers!
Interesting Imported Condoms are what these phone charms are being called and their wrappers are featuring things like popular cartoon characters, zodiac signs or others. This is something that’s helping the cell phone charm appeal a little more to teenagers. Teenagers are a demo where condoms can end up being very important.
I’m not making the statement or advocating that they should be brought over here or that the American teenager should start putting condoms on their cellular phones. In fact the condoms that are used with the Interesting Imported Condoms are generic condoms which have no:
- Expiration date
- Any other information
I know I wouldn’t put any part of my health in jeopardy through a complete mystery condom in any way. Personally I’d rather stick to the condom dispenser machines that are in the local dive bars I frequent here and there.
Then again, now that I think about it, perhaps these condoms aren’t actually meant to be for use, but instead to just say instead, “Really, I’m a careful person and you’re someone that should be as well”. If that’s the point, this guy says, there’s definitely nothing wrong with that.
- Teaching Your Teen How to Use Their Cell Phones in an Emergency
- The World Hits 5 Billion Active Cell Phones and 50 Billion By 2020
- Did You Know … Interesting Facts About Cell Phones
- iPhone, Meet the Dell Phone
- Cell Phones and Children: To Buy or Not to Buy
- Free Cell Phone Offers, Are They Really Free?
- From Applications to Texting, Using Cell Phones for Health
- Best Shopping apps for Android Phones
- Valentine’s Day 2.0: Strengthen Love’s Bonds with Your Cell Phone and More
- Our Brains React to Our Cell Phones